Bintang Hati

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

forever


hello to all my cuppycakes
ahahhaa.......
just wants to post bout
my pretty pretty woow
in SABAK BERNAM...

them....my back bones when im down
when im under depression n evrythngs...
dis awards i gve to....


NUR ALIAA ROSLAN

my cinta aty....
my partner gedix
my partner tuk webbie2..ahahaha
love u yawww


NURUL EFA SHAHIRAH SHARI'AT

my kasih....lemah gemalai
but tegas...neway...she oweys wif me
since we b a lovely lesbo in sem 1...
muah2....cyg u yaww


PADAT PINGU

hahaha....b my gemok2 kmana2
neway.....i cant describe u bebeh
bcoz....u ni kn cm mapley
ahahahahaha
thanx for evrythngs babe..
i do i appreciate u in my life
~frenz forever~




love myself!!


THEM!!!hehehehe
my chiki2 yaww!!!

...laylaluckystars...

0 momel momel:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© 2011; Laylaluckystars | Designed by: Ilham Liyana | Powered by Blogger